Logan County DHS Office

Guthrie, OK - 73044

Logan County DHS Office Contact Info

Find the latest and most accurate information on Logan County DHS Office


1414 S. Division               
Guthrie, OK - 73044


  • Monday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
  • Tuesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
  • Wednesday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
  • Thursday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
  • Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
  • Saturday closed
  • Sunday closed


(405) 264-2700

Frequently Asked Questions

Are appointments required? 1 responses

User Answers

Yes Answered Jun 16, 2021

What documents do I need to present?
How do I file an anonymous report?
How to file a complaint on a caseworker?
How to report fraud?
Do you help people find group homes for mentally challenged people and they only have Sooner Care Benefits?
Where May I apply for services?

Information on Services

The Department of Human Services (DHS) provides a wide range of assistance programs to help Oklahomans in need, including: 

Food benefits (SNAP) 

Temporary cash assistance (TANF) 

Services for persons with developmental disabilities and persons who are aging

Adult protective services 

Child welfare programs 

Child support services

Child care assistance, licensing and monitoring 

DHS also handles applications and eligibility for Sooner Care, the state's Medicaid program offering health care to families with low incomes.


2021-09-18 13:27:49

Someone mentioned to me that my local DHS may be able to help my family find a rent home in Guthrie okla. is this true? We have lived in Guthrie approx. 9 yrs. Our landlord at Silent Harvest Homes has chosen to not renew our lease this year.

2021-05-12 15:26:39

They informed me and my husband someone will contact us as we are grandparents to kids in Foster Care and we were to be considered for foster Care placement. The longer you wait the easier it is to make excuses about moving a child even if they are unhappy. And I am not accepting that DHS or Foster Care makes decisions about reports about child’s happiness.

2020-12-03 11:33:17

robert was adviced by his doctor to apply for foodstamps and sooner care. i see how to apply for foodstamps, but how does he apply for sooner care?

2019-09-12 14:45:29

I have a general question, how can my daughters ex and his new wife get food stamps when they both work and they live with his parents who both also have full time jobs. My daughter is a single parent, works full time, pays rent car payment and very seldom does she get the court ordered child support. He is over $18.000 behind

Leave your Review

Have you visited this office? Let us know about your experience.