Wanblee County DSS

Wanblee, SD - 57577

Wanblee County DSS Contact Info

Find the latest and most accurate information on Wanblee County DSS


245 Crazy Horse School Dr
Wanblee, SD - 57577


Not available yet


(866) 416-0094

Frequently Asked Questions

Are appointments required? 1 responses

User Answers

Yes Answered Jun 16, 2021

What documents do I need to present?
How do I file an anonymous report?
How to file a complaint on a caseworker?
How to report fraud?

Information on Services

Inside the Annex Building at Crazy Horse School.

Services include:

  • Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
  • Medicaid and the Children's Health Insurance Program
  • Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)

Hours: 1st Wednesday of the month, 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.

Leave your Review

Have you visited this office? Let us know about your experience.