Wanblee, SD CPS Offices

See our list below of Children's and Families Offices in Wanblee, SD. We list offices, hours, pictures and full details of your local DCF / DCS / DFC / DHS / OCFS social services office.

Offices provide many of the following services:
> Applications for Child Care Assistance.
> Child Welfare Programs
> Substance abuse and mental health treatment programs as designated by (SAMHSA) federal Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration.
> Independant Living Services
> Food Assistance Programs
> Temporary Cash Assistance Programs
> Medicaid Programs

Wanblee County DSS

see details for office hours

245 Crazy Horse School Dr
Wanblee, SD - 57577
Phone: (866) 416-0094
Fax: (605) 685-6652

Office Details
Wanblee County DSS